Thursday, October 18, 2012

Knitting...

Would you judge me if I told you I've actually picked up on some knitting and am really quite starting to enjoy it...?

There are so many things you can do with knitting. So many types of stitches. I've always looked at sweaters and wondered how that is made and then suddenly...here I am making that in my hands!

It's really incredible. I've got a lot of practicing to go, but I think I might even try to pick up a book and, I don't know, maybe make something!

Don't worry. I still choose crochet as my forte. I'm just saying. Maybe I should have named this blog "I Love Yarn" because, well, I really do love yarn, be it knit or crochet. That way I could write about whatever!

So don't hate me if I happen to start posting about knitting projects, too.

Ok, time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment