Thursday, January 3, 2013

To My Faithful Follower...

...you are so great to follow me.

I actually finished another blanket/beanie a week or so ago! It is a beautiful denim blue with a grey edging. My friend loved it so much that she said she wanted to use it for her baby photos! How awesome is that! Since I don't know what happened to the pictures I took and put on the computer, I'll wait until she has her baby and maybe show off those pictures!

I also joined Ravelry. HOW COME I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS WEBSITE BEFORE?? I love it. I am in love with it. Or maybe lust. It's hard to tell the difference. But anyway, I have found SO many adorable patterns that I want to buy and make for Hailey before winter is over, my favorite being this sweater!

                                     

And yes, it is knitted. I love it so much. I could do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment