Tuesday, April 23, 2013

It's been a while.... da da da...I don't remember the lyrics...

But yes! Hello and here I am! I'm really just writing out of courtesy right now. I have pictures, but I don't want to share them yet because I can't be having the recipient seeing what they're going to be getting before they get it!

I have 3 current projects and am already itching to start a million more!! Burpcloths, granny squares, throw pillow covers, you name it! Colors, cotton, yarn, yarn store in Provo, what??!

First Project...chevron. Mustard yellow and off white. It's going to be big and it's going to be awesome. I won't even begin to go into my frustrations with it, though. The less you know, the better...

Second...granny square!!! I've tried to avoid the granny square because I honestly just think they're ugly, but when done right?? Oh man oh man! So many colors to choose from! This one is a sunburst granny. I am SO excited for it.

Third...a beautifully lacy pattern that I found on Pinterest and just kind of made up as I went. I made the blanket the size that I wanted, then improvised a border that could hold a ribbon. The final edging actually comes from the same website as the whole blanket. White, so soft and fluffy it reminds me of a sheep, and pink ribbon. For blessing a baby, or whatever you want to do. I've dedicated most of my time to this one lately because this one is due to the recipient first!

And lastly...I just love crocheting. Have I ever told you that?

No comments:

Post a Comment