Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Adding in More Projects

I got new yarn, and this new blanket is key-UTE! Hopefully I'll finish it soon, because the baby that this is supposed to be for has already been born and I think has been born for about 3 weeks now, or something. I need to stop dragging my feet on it!

Also, I started another project! I didn't think I would get caught up in the multiple-projects-at-once deal, but I guess I have! I just discovered that the Corn Wagon Quilt Co. at the corner of my street has pre-cut/hemstitched burp cloths for only $4, so if I buy one or two every week, then I can stock up and have them on hand for when someone's unborn baby needs a cute gift! So I am making a couple burp cloths for my friend whose baby is due in October. It's the kind where you crochet around the edges. Ever seen them? My mother-in-law and other friend are both awesome and made us about a bajillion of them. They make fantastic (and not to mention, cute!) burp cloths.

I also want to make Hailey some church shoes, but that won't be until later when it starts getting colder and actually needs them. It's so hot, I wouldn't even think of putting anything on her feet right now! I also want to make some boots for her!

Well, that's it for now. Hope you're all having a fantastic Tuesday! (-says Dr Who #9!)

No comments:

Post a Comment