Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Can't Wait For My Next Project!

Sorry for that last post, you guys. I didn't mean to go so mad and rant all over the place! I know that's probably not fun for you to read.

I haven't been able to work on anything since I finished that blanket a couple weeks ago, but now I can get yarn again and I am just itching to get over to Hobby Lobby and peruse their yarn selection!!! By the way, does anyone know of any actual yarn shops in the area? Hobby Lobby is good, don't get me wrong. They have a great variety to choose from. I just think it would be fun to go to a real yarn shop, just like I've read in my books! I'm guessing the yarn shops will all probably be in the SLC area, but I'm really hoping and crossing my fingers that there might be one down here, too!

Anyway, I just love yarn. Have I mentioned that before? Because if I had limitless funds, I would buy up all the yarn I saw and made whatever I wanted to make. Also, I am totally up for new patterns/ideas. Like I said, I am still a little new at this (as opposed to the amazing novice crocheters I see all over the internet), so any new patterns/ideas would be great!

Also, I do take requests. Tell me what you want and I can make it for you. The only thing I would ask would probably to pay for the price of materials, unless I love you and want to give it to you as a gift. Like if you are having a baby or something. But I LOVE to crochet and I would welcome any new projects I can get my hands on!

Have a Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment