Saturday, August 11, 2012

Darn You, Etsy!!!

Ok, so it's not like I'm mad or anything, but I happened to come across a couple shops on Etsy with the EXACT same crochet blanket ideas that I've had. I mean, really?? Just when I think I'm being original and here someone comes with their own crochet blankets, people are going to think I just copied off of them. News flash, I didn't! With the exception of the shell-stitch pattern that I credited to www.lionbrand.com, everything else is my OWN idea! Mine!

So please, when you see my cute blankets, please don't think I copied anyone off of Etsy. I do like to think that I can do something original at least some times in my life.

I must P.S., though, that now I feel bad, because just like the movie "Inception" says, "Don't think of elephants. What did you think of?" "Elephants." Once an idea is in your head, you can't get it out. I shouldn't have even looked at these blankets in the first place because now I really do want to make blankets like that. Darn you, Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment